Wondering if now is the right time to upgrade your Power hardware? Let’s find out together!
Watch this Q&A session featuring insight from the experts and questions from users like you. You'll hear Randy Watson and Tom Huntington answer user-submitted questions and also share some FAQs they often hear from Power customers, including:
- What are the pros and cons of cloud vs. on-prem?
- Should I use internal or external disk?
- What should I consider when looking at SSD?
- How many processors do I really need?
- Am I getting the right amount of CPW for my planned business growth?
- What is the impact of software or hardware replication?
- When do I need a VIOS server?
- Should I consider the new NVMe cards?
This webinar is a unique, online opportunity to hear how you can make smart technology decisions around your next hardware upgrade.
Learn how to size your POWER9 Power Systems servers with confidence. Download the IBM i capacity planning guide today!