An estimated 30 to 40 percent of initial robotic process automation (RPA) projects fail to meet expectations. With any new, transformative technology, failures are going to happen. But with the right amount of planning, expectation setting, and execution, failed projects can be avoided or turned around.
Watch HelpSystems and Avasant as they discuss five pitfalls that lead to RPA project failure:
- Not having an RPA business case
- Underestimating change management requirements
- Targeting RPA at the wrong processes
- Lack of governance and process
- Forgetting about IT involvement
See Automate in action with a personalized demo from a software expert