Does this sound familiar? Your part-time operations staff—who were busy with deploying a new web app—failed to check the system for messages, so your end-of-day processing didn’t get inventory updated. While fixing that, your CIO stops by and wants to know why order data from the website didn’t get transferred. The minute she leaves, someone calls to complain that their report hasn’t arrived…and you resort to DSPMSG QSYSOPR.
IBM i is amazing; it will even post a message to let you know when nothing is wrong. But bad data, application issues, or device malfunctions might be buried beneath all that A-OK fluff. Take 30 minutes to hear how Robot Console has helped thousands of your peers monitor their IBM i partitions. You’ll learn how to:
- Keep programmers in the loop after answering a file increment message
- Respond to system messages from your phone
- Check (and fix) job, subsystems, and job queues automatically
- Know immediately when a critical user profile becomes disabled
- Consolidate QSYSOPR messages across multiple partitions into a single, graphical view
Don’t let firefighting be your status quo. Robot Console helps you proactively automate and escalate issues for one or many partitions with a single GUI interface. It can also tell you what happened last week—even after QSYSOPR has been cleared! Simply add your rules, or use as-is, and let Robot Console do the rest.
Lighten your operator’s workload with automated message and event monitoring software. Request a demo to learn more.