Every IT team manages critical jobs and processes that support their user community. But only strategic IBM i teams use automation to ensure that business runs smoothly—and still make it home in time for supper.
Thanks to its advanced job management techniques, strategic IT pros leverage Robot Schedule software to automate their business systems, generate measurable ROI, and even change their work-life balance for the better.
Watch this webinar where our IBM i automation experts demonstrate the top 10 ways that Robot Schedule can save you time and realize significant returns like these:
- White-Rodgers saw an initial ROI of 242%
- Lamps Plus cut 20 hours of overtime each week
- Knoll saw 99.98% of jobs end normally over a year
- Bank of Stockton automated 95% of their runbook within 2 months
- Farm Credit Bank of Texas has been lights-out for 10+ years
If IBM i runs your organization, rely on Robot Schedule to run your IBM i.
Your IBM i is a busy place—and processing gets more complex with each passing year! But your legacy scheduling methods are no longer well-suited to manage the modern workload. It’s time for batch processing to catch up to the rest of your business. Read this guide to get started.