Why go paperless? The numbers speak for themselves...
Stats from the Infographic:
Cost and Risk:
- 47% of data breaches per year are caused by human error such as loss or mismanagement of documents. Keep your information safe >
- It costs an average of $20 to file and store a single paper document.
- Finding and replacing lost paper documents cost businesses $120 per document on average.
- The average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of copy paper every year.
- 83% of workers report daily struggles with version issues. Digital documents are easier to find >
- More than 21% of daily productivity loss is from document issues.
- It takes about 18 minutes on average to search for a document.
- A typical employee spends 30–40% of their time looking for information locked in emails, documents, shared hard disks and filing cabinets.
Should You Go Paperless?
Take the document assessment. All you need to do is answer nine quick questions and you'll find out if you should go paperless.