What are your optimization goals?
An optimization initiative is typically triggered by one of the drivers listed below and the focus is dictated by your overall business objectives. But singlehandedly focusing on one objective may negatively impact your capabilities in the other areas. This can reduce the overall service quality and offer limited to no real value. In order to achieve concurrent improvements in all areas, you need to balance your efforts. Our IT Service Optimization Maturity Model will help you do that.
Real Customers, Real Money
Our customers have saved millions of dollars with the implementation of HelpSystems' performance and capacity management solutions.
- $1 million in 6 months in avoiding buying more hardware
- $4 million in one retail period through proper provisioning
- $5 million by avoiding new hardware purchases for 22 months
- $11 million in capital expediatures
- $15 million in power reduction