You’ve felt the pain of a manual Accounts Payable process, you know the stats … and now, you’re looking for a solution that can help automate and streamline your AP process from start to finish.
Do you know the right questions to ask? Do you know what features you really need?
We always recommend that you map out your current process before you start searching for a solution. Make sure you truly understand how paperwork, approvals, requests, etc. “flow” through your organization today.
Once you start looking for providers, make sure you know what to look for.
Wouldn’t it be great (and make your life so much easier?) if your AP solution could:
- Capture invoices electronically
- Ensure forms are filled out correctly and all tasks are completed
- Allow users to determine appropriate routing system (make it work for your organization!) and then route the invoices automatically
- Match incoming invoices with existing purchase orders
- Deploy a purchase request form to approve an item that does not require a purchase order – and then match these non-PO approvals with the invoices when they arrive
- Set deadlines for approvals and notifies users (automatically) of upcoming deadlines for signatures
- Utilize a one-screen interface (rather than forcing the user to flip through multiple screens)
- Connect seamlessly with your company’s existing ERP or other business systems
WebDocs for AP from RJS does all of these things, and more.
To find out how you could deploy WebDocs for AP in your organization to speed up invoice processing, reduce errors, save time and money, and raise productivity, all you have to do is contact us.