Capacity Management Services
Whether you’re experienced in capacity management or just getting started, our experts can help. We offer expert services and managed services, as well as implementation services and product training.
You can't do everything, but you can get help.
Keeping up with the day-to-day business doesn’t always allow time for doing capacity management proactively. But you need to make sure your business is in the best possible position to keep services up and running—without overspending on overprovisioning.
That’s where capacity management services can help. You can get an in-depth analysis of performance and capacity, offload day-to-day capacity management tasks, and get product training to better utilize your existing software.
How You’ll Benefit from Capacity Management Services
- Optimize IT capacity and performance
- Avoid downtime and service disruptions
- Meet service level agreements (SLAs)
- Leave the in-depth analysis up to the experts
- Get the most out of your software
“To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Knowledge of imminent problems prepares us to overcome them, and TeamQuest [now part of HelpSystems] has become an important, strategic element to staying one step ahead of trouble.”
—Edward Ley, UNIX System Administrator, Scott & White Hospital and Clinic
Implementation and Product Training
Hit the ground running with our implementation services. And squeeze every last drop of value out of your investment in capacity management software by attending product training.
We want you to get the full value from our solutions.
The best way to make sure that happens is using a methodical four-step approach:
- Assess your current situation using the capacity management maturity assessment
- Discover opportunities for improvement
- Design an implementation plan with defined success criteria and a detailed outline of activities and responsibilities
- Deploy the solution that meets the requirements
A successful deployment of our solution in your environment is only the beginning of what we consider to be a long and lasting partnership.
Your business is unique, and you might need help on specific projects from time to time.
We offer a variety of customization services to help you get the most out of your products, like:
- Custom dashboards and reports
- New application integrations
- New data sources
Looking for a refresher course on using your capacity management software? Need to train additional staff?
We offer product training classes that will enhance the skills of experienced users, as well as bring new users into the fold.
Product training is available on-demand—either online or at your site. And all classes are led by our services experts.
Tap into our experience and expertise. We’ll analyze your performance and capacity and give you detailed recommendations to make IT better. Learn about our capacity management maturity workshop, health check, and other expert services.
Capacity Management Maturity Workshop
Where are you at in capacity management maturity?
Take our Capacity Management Maturity Workshop to assess your current capacity management skills, processes, and tools. You’ll find out which level of maturity you’re at: chaotic, reactive, proactive, service, or value.
You’ll also get actionable recommendations for your ideal yet achievable level, plus guidance on how to get there.
This service is available to anyone—regardless of which products you're using for capacity management today.
Capacity Management Health Check
Make sure your Vityl Capacity Management software is at optimal utilization.
We’ll review your current environment and analyze your servers and systems. From there, we’ll make recommendations for optimizing your infrastructure, improving your processes, and getting more ROI out of your software.
Regular health checks can help you make sure you’re getting the most business value out of the software, even if you don’t have time to check up on it yourself.
Capacity Management Maturity Training & Certification
Become your organization’s capacity management expert. Take our capacity management maturity training courses and get certified.
You’ll learn how to align IT services with the unique needs of your business. And you’ll be able to optimize IT processes, technology, and strategies to meet those needs.
Are you short-staffed? Or do you simply not have the time to do an in-depth performance analysis?
We can help you pinpoint IT performance issues. Here’s how.
We’ll analyze the performance of key services. Then we’ll make recommendations to ensure you have the correct amount of resources in place at the right time to fulfill business goals.
This might mean:
- Finding an existing performance issue
- Identifying an IT or business service that is underperforming
- Planning for an increase in a business workload for a particular service
- Discovering a surplus of computing resources
Do you need help with capacity modeling?
We can help you out with a capacity analysis. We’ll analyze your performance to assess the impact of planned capacity changes. Or help you make sure your service levels don’t suffer.
You might need a capacity analysis if you need help determining:
- How much growth your infrastructure can handle
- How long the software can support planned application growth
- Hardware needs for budgeting purposes
- How to identify underutilized systems that can be consolidated
- Requirements to support new applications
Cloud Migration Assistance
Moving your workloads to the cloud? Not sure which method will best suit your needs?
We can help you decide how to migrate your workloads in a way that keeps your applications running and your costs contained.
We'll help you analyze which workloads to see which are best suited to run in the cloud. And whether it happens before or after you migrate, optimization is a must. We'll help you decide what to optimize and when to minimize downtime and cost.
Managed IT Services
Use us an extension of your IT staff. Offload the day-to-day performance and capacity planning work. You’ll get consistent and optimized service you can rely on—without needing to do it yourself.
Manage, configure, and maintain your TeamQuest software—without lifting a finger. We’ll take care of implementing software updates, collecting data, monitoring infrastructure, and generating capacity reports.
- Assurance that your software is running optimally
- Daily reviews of operations
- Weekly reports on performance
Virtual Health & Risk Analyst
Troubleshoot, resolve, and predict problems before they happen—without doing any of the analysis yourself. We’ll assess the health, risk, and efficiency of your systems for you.
- Regular analysis of performance issues
- Recommendations for resolving issues
- Assessments of health, risk, and efficiency
Virtual Health & Risk Analyst includes everything offered in Virtual Administrator, too.
Virtual Capacity Planner
Do detailed capacity planning and capacity forecasting—without becoming a capacity planner yourself. We’ll do the detailed analysis of your capacity, share best practices for capacity management, and shed light on your capacity forecasting processes.
- Monthly capacity reports for CPU, memory, and storage—looking ahead up to four quarters
- Results of what-if scenarios for forecasting different resource options and configurations
- Resource requirements by application for the next planning period
- Monthly adjustments to the planning as real transactional and resource data is collected
Virtual Capacity Planner includes everything offered in Virtual Health & Risk Analyst and Virtual Administrator.