Get Started Here
Whether you're evaluating Intermapper as part of our free 30-day trial or onboarding as a new user, we can help. Check out our step-by-step documentation and feature-specific webinars for a smooth, easy start to mapping, monitoring, and alerting with Intermapper.
Get Started Here
- Intermapper User Guide: This comprehensive guide covers how to install Intermapper, plus step-by-step instructions to use specific features and FAQs.
- Intermapper Developer Guide: Learn how to create your own probes, import and export tables and files using Intermapper's HTTP API, and more.
- Intermapper Quick Start Guide: Here's a brief and concise introduction to the power of Intermapper. Check out 13 steps to get started, plus helpful resources and how to contact our team for help.
- Intermapper Feature Videos: Watch short videos on how to map your network, create a Layer 2 diagram, assign alerts, and more.
- Intermapper Probes Library: Download free user-submitted probes to help you monitor servers, switches, environmental equipment, and more from a wide variety of technology vendors.
Best Practices for Avoiding Network Outages
If your network goes down for even a short time, the effects can be devastating. By the time you react, your company may have lost business, customers, and even your reputation. Proactively monitoring your network can ensure this doesn't happen.
Intermapper Knowledge Base
New to Intermapper? If you're just getting started, the Intermapper Knowledge Base will help. Browse dozens of articles with easy-to-follow instructions on everything from creating maps to assigning probes.