MeGUI Job Creator
Create all of the jobs required to encode avs files to h.264, wav files to aac and mux both as an mp4
Creates all of the jobs required to encode avs files to h.264, wav files to aac and mux both as an mp4.
All jobs are created as MeGUI xml job files with all of the info about the input files and their settings.
- your video is an avisynth script
- audio is a wav file
- no target size (use profile settings) is used for Size/Bitrate
Usage (First Run):
1) Clear MeGUI and restart MeGUI (ensures that their aren't any xml files in the job directories
2) Load an AVS file and WAV file into MeGUI
3) Set Encoder Settings for Video encoding and Audio. Click AutoEncode.
4) In the Automatic Encoding window choose No Target Size (use profile settings). Then click Queue.
5) Make the following directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGUI\jobs\templates
6) Copy the four jobs from C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGUI\jobs\ to C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGUI\jobs\templates
7) Make sure that jobs are named job1, job2, job3 and job4
8) Clear the MeGUI queue and exit MeGUI
Usage (normal use)
1) Run the MeGUI Job Creator task. It will prompt you for the location of your avs and wav files.
2) When the task is complete, start MeGUI
Voila, your queue has been populated with all of the jobs required to batch convert a directory full of avs/wav files to MP4.