Perfectly fit your solution to your business goals
Our Implementation Services ensure that you have a successful installation of Automate that’s ready for immediate use. One of our experienced Technical Solutions Consultants will work closely with your staff to ensure that your implementation meets your requirements.
How do Implementation Services Work?
The services are rolled out in two phases, and can be conducted on-site as well as through online web sessions.
Phase One: Preparation
- Initial consultation call to understand core requirements
- Completion of a Statement of Work
- Formal quotation for the implementation required
- Identification of documents and resources relevant to the process
- Availability of infrastructure for deep-dive analysis along with necessary credentials and permissions
Phase Two: Implementation
- Lay out optimized process for execution
- Process development with best practice and error-handling and built-in alert notifications
- Necessary documentation and in-line comments on logic and specific sections
- Thorough testing of all critical logic paths within defined parameters
- Documentation pertaining to proper usage and maintenance of the developed solution