GUI Automation Software
GUI and Macro automation for Windows, Linux, and IBM i.
What is GUI Automation?
GUI automation is a way to mimic user actions, like mouse and keyboard input, to automate processes involving clicks, field inputs, image recognition, and scrolling. While not considered the most elegant method for automation, sometimes the only way to enter into and extract information from an application is through its user interface.
For users faced with this challenge, Automate provides the most complete set of tools for intelligent GUI automation and macros. With Automate's no-code, drag-and-drop approach to task development, creating complex macros has never been easier. Automate provides dozens of tools for manipulating windows, clicking links, and incorporating logic based on the status of windows.
Create Complex Macros In Minutes, Not Days!
How Does GUI Automation Work?
With Automate you get an all in one, easy-to-use solution that utilizes drag-and-drop task building that is both robust and intuitive to create solutions for any macro project at hand. Schedule a live demo to see how. Still writing those complex and sophisticated macros? Now you can easily create them, without writing a single line of code!
- Drag-and-drop task building enables tasks to be constructed rapidly. No programming code or writing batch files.
- Enable macros across multiple applications including Excel, Access, Outlook and Word.
- Great for application integration and automatic report generation.
- Add new functionality to your old applications: email, FTP, scheduling, file sharing.
- Expand tasks to do even more using Automate's library of actions and activities.
Benefits of GUI Automation
Create automation tasks with pre-programmed actions and graphical workflow designer
Cleanse and transform files for processing quickly and easily
Tasks can move from screen to screen to choose from buttons and drop-down menus
Increase accuracy by slashing data processing errors to near-zero level