Managing Documents Doesn't Need to Be Hard.
Congratulations! You just took the first step to getting started with document management.
The next step is as easy as can be. All you need to do now is kick back and watch the on-demand webinar series.
Choose Your Path:
Start at the beginning and work your way through the entire series—or jump into different parts of the series at your leisure.
- The Right Plan: Set your project up for success with the right plan. Get tips and advice from the experts.
- Levels of Capture: Don’t just scan documents. Find the right level of automation to ease your document capture process.
- Smart Document Routing: Escape from document routing hell. Make sure you can always find your documents, no matter where they are.
- The Secret to Long-Term Savings: Pssst. Paper documents aren't the only thing wasting your time and money. Discover the secret to long-term savings and ROI.
- AP Automation: Find out how to pay invoices faster, make vendors happy, and keep your budget on track.
1. Getting Started with Document Management: The Right Plan
Set your project up for success with the right plan.
What’s the secret to a successful document management project? The right plan. Without it, it’s easy to fall into the pitfalls of trying to do too much—and never actually finishing your project. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how to create the right plan. We’ll even give you a hint before you click play: start small, work gradually.
2. Getting Started with Document Management: Levels of Capture
Automate document capture at the right level for your business.
A document enters your organization. Then what? Does it go into a filing cabinet? Is it scanned and stored in a network folder? There’s a better way to capture documents. You can even automate capture to the point where you don’t have to do anything. And it starts with watching this on-demand webinar.
3. Getting Started with Document Management: Smart Document Routing
Escape from document routing hell.
Here’s point A. There’s point B. Your document is somewhere in between—and finding it is often impossible. At least, it is when you manually route documents with little-to-no visibility over where they are at any given time. In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn the smart way to route documents and simplify processes across your organization.
4. Getting Started with Document Management: The Secret to Long-Term Savings
So you’ve gone paperless. What now? How else will you save?
There’s more to document management than just your paper documents. In this webinar, you’ll learn about other areas where you can find significant long-term savings. For instance, you can automate data entry (and stop unnecessary re-keying). You can even create customer-facing documents without painful manual efforts. That’s where the real savings is.
5. Getting Started with AP Automation
Accounts payable is a great department to start your document management project. Here's how to do it.
Your AP department is busy. There's invoices to pay, vendors to satisfy, and budgets to manage. But manually managing and processing invoices is getting in the way of everything else.
In this webinar, you'll learn what steps you can take to automate AP.