When moving Risk Assessor to another system, do one of the following:
If you are saving the output from previous runs of Risk Assessor:
- Save the SKYVIEWRAP and SKYVIEWRAD libraries.
- Restore these to the new system.
- Download the latest version of Risk Assessor.
- Install the latest version on the new system. Running the install process will create the SkyView directories, as well as create the SKYVIEWOWN user profile if it does not already exist, fix ownership of the product, etc.
If you do not want to save the output from previous runs of Risk assessor, simply perform Step 4 above.
- If you want to save the previous SKYASSESS.rtf reports, you will need to save those from /SkyView/Risk Assessor on the old system and restore them to the same directory on the new system, regardless of the method used to move the product.
- If the new system has a different serial number, model number or the system name has changed, you will need a new license key. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an updated key.