The following table shows the current versions for all Sequel products and the minimum level to run on each supported version of the OS.
- You can download update and trial software from your account page.
- If you have additional questions or problems, please contact SEQUEL Technical Support at 952-933-0609 (U.S. and Canadian customers). Others should contact their international representative.
How can I tell what I am currently running?
- For Sequel, enter the command SQVER.
- For Viewpoint, select Help/About on the ViewPoint main menu.
- For Sequel Web Interface, enter the command SWVER.
- For Abstract, enter the command APVER.
- For Anydate, enter the command OSVER.
- For Esend, enter the command ESVER.
- For Sequel Data Warehouse, select Help \ About on the Develepment Client main menu.
Recommended Product/Operating System Compatibility
The following table shows the currently shipping version of each product and the minimum level to run on each supported version of the OS.
Data Access and Analysis Products
|Sequel Web Interface||10.26||10.24||10.18||5.10||5.10||4.6.340|
|Sequel Data Warehouse||8.1||8.0||7.05||7.03||6.04||6.01|
The Current Shipping Version is recommended for all supported versions of the operating system (V7R3, V7R2, and V7R1) with the exception of Sequel Data Warehouse version 7.x which requires V6R1 and above.