You can create charts in Microsoft Office Excel using the data from Robot Monitor. Export the required data to a CSV file and then import it into an Excel spreadsheet. Then, select the data you're interested in and create the charts as required.
To export Robot Monitor data to a CSV file:
- In Robot Monitor, navigate to the view for which you would like to download data.
- Select File from the top menu.
- Select Option from the left navigation menu to display the Export screen.
- Click the Export to CSV icon.
- Verify the location and name of the outputted CSV file. NOTE: The system will default the location to your Documents folder and the name of the file to the 'system\view name.csv'.
- Click the Export Data button to export. You can then open the downloaded CSV file in Excel and work with/chart the data as necessary.