MONRNM - Rename System
The MONRNM command is used to change the name of a system that has been monitored using Robot Monitor. It changes all current and historical references to the system in the database to use the new name. The monitor must not be running when this command is used.
1st parameter - Old Name:
Enter the name of the system to be renamed.
2nd parameter - New Name:
Enter the new name for the specified system. The new name may not already be in use.
- End the product from the host for all systems.
- Submit the command MONRNM to change the system names on the host system.
- Once the MONRNM job has completed, use the MONCFG command and then select option 2 against the host. From the System Data display press F24 to force a configuration resynchronization.
- Start Robot Monitor on the host for all systems.
- On any PC running the software, in the /Data/System folder (i.e. C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\HelpSystems\RobotMonitorCommon\<Host system name>\Data\System), rename the .msm file to the new system name.
- Start Robot Monitor and select the newly named system under 'Systems and Groups' in the Navigation pane on the left.