Use this interactive checklist to conduct a network monitoring tools comparison with Intermapper and other solutions.
Comparing network monitoring tools can be tricky. Network managers at organizations of all sizes trust Intermapper to provide the real-time knowledge they need to maintain a healthy network. What’s more, Intermapper is a vendor-agnostic solution that works across multiple platforms easily and affordably.
In this network monitoring checklist, you can explore dozens of features Intermapper provides, from auto-discovery to real-time monitoring that can pinpoint congestion and send alerts.
Discover all the features Intermapper offers, including...
- Autodiscovery for all IP-enabled devices
- Custom map creation with different layouts, background images, and icons
- Built-in network probes to monitor a wide variety of devices
- Flexible polling intervals
- Reporting and historic data to help you meet SLAs and stay compliant
- Real-time alerts in response to exceeded thresholds or failure