Network monitoring software is critical to managing healthy networks. The right monitoring tool can help you take proactive measures to secure your network by alerting you to potential issues before they become major problems. The result? Less risk of costly outages or slowdowns, more uptime, and smoother business operations.
Use this interactive checklist to conduct a network monitoring tools comparison with Intermapper and other solutions.
Comparing network monitoring tools can be tricky. Network managers at organizations of all sizes trust Intermapper to provide the real-time knowledge they need to maintain a healthy network. What’s more, Intermapper is a vendor-agnostic solution that works across multiple platforms easily and affordably.
In this network monitoring checklist, you can explore dozens of features Intermapper provides, from auto-discovery to real-time monitoring that can pinpoint congestion and send alerts.
Discover 60+ features Intermapper offers, including...
- Autodiscovery for all IP-enabled devices
- Custom map creation with different layouts, background images, and icons
- Built-in network probes to monitor a wide variety of devices
- Flexible polling intervals
- Reporting and historic data to help you meet SLAs and stay compliant
- Real-time alerts in response to exceeded thresholds or failure