Get answers to all your questions about network bandwidth usage. From senders and receivers to the type and volume of traffic, Intermapper Flows gives you valuable information to be used for diagnostics, troubleshooting, and capacity planning. By configuring routers or switches to export flow information to the Intermapper Flows server, you always have up-to-the-minute information about top hosts, applications, VLANs, sessions, and more.
Uncover information about network performance that you couldn’t access before. With granular traffic flow data, it’s easy to access what’s happening on the network—making your troubleshooting faster and your bandwidth planning more effective.
With Intermapper Flows, you can:
- Troubleshoot new or increased bandwidth usage
- Identify top talkers, hosts, and listeners
- Provide forensic data for compliance security purposes
- Manage internet bandwidth and commonly-visited websites
- Spot unusual traffic spikes
You can try our powerful bandwidth monitor tool free for 30-days. Fill out the form to the right. We’ll email you a link to download the software and get started right away.