3 Reasons to Join VMUG’s Virtual Event on June 7
Are you running technology on the VMware platform? Do you want to grow your expertise on all things cloud and virtualization? Are you a fan of cool swag?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, consider registering for VMWare User Group’s free virtual event on June 7 from 9am-5pm CT. These popular events feature interactive exhibits, live-streaming keynote sessions, and Q&A with VMware experts… easily accessed online from the comfort of your home or office.
Here are three good reasons to attend:
1. Grow your cloud expertise.
You’ll hear experts share the latest in NSX Management, NSX Management, go deep on vCloud and vSphere, and much more… for free! Sessions stream live throughout the day on a variety of topics. This year’s keynote speaker is Duncan Epping, Chief Technologist working for VMware in the Office of CTO of the Storage and Availability.
2. Enjoy event perks, no travel required.
No need to wait in line at airport security or check a bag. Just grab your coffee and log in to the virtual event from wherever you are. Explore the virtual exhibit hall, chat with other attendees, and fill your “swag bag,” just as if you were at a live event.
3. Win cool prizes.
For every session you attend or booth you visit, you’ll rack up points that could win you cool tech or gift cards. Plus, chat with us at the HelpSystems booth and you could win an Apple TV!
HelpSystems can automate, secure, and monitor your solutions and infrastructure everywhere: in the cloud, on-premise, or in hybrid IT environments. Visit our booth on June 7 at the VMUG Virtual Event to learn how we can help you with:
- Robotic process automation: Take tedious manual tasks off your plate and streamline business operations with reliable automation—no scripting required.
- Capacity planning: Create accurate capacity plans with ease, thanks to risk prediction, automated advice, response time predictions, and easy modifications.
- Secure file transfer: Share sensitive files securely with customers, trading partners, or employees, on an ad hoc or batch basis.
Save your spot today—and we hope to see you June 7!