BOULDER, Colo., May 29, 2018 -- Midrange Performance Group (MPG) today announced the general availability of new versions of MPG’s Navigator Family of products. Performance Navigator® Version 19 and Power Navigator® Version 9 are available for immediate download.
Performance Navigator® (for IBM i) and Power Navigator® (for AIX, VIOS, Linux, Solaris and HP-UX*) all support the newest IBM POWER9 hardware.
Navigator Family - New Features:
- Performance Management Dashboard
- Core metrics graded with guidelines you define
- Automatically updates based on your collection services interval
- Comprehensive drill down reporting for all key metrics (Includes peak time analysis
- Easily identifies disk space utilization issues preventing a potential system crash
- New & Improved Power Analytics “Works Like You Think”
- Introducing Before vs. After Month vs. Month performance comparisons
- Allows you to understand the impact of any change inside your virtualized IT world
- Includes new top user and top job accounting reporting
- New What’s Different format for faster/more efficient problem determination
- Improved MEMORY/DASD analysis (Includes new enterprise disk space reporting)
- Improved JOB analysis scripts (Includes new multi-system comparisons!)
- Create Output Package (COP)
- Gives the flexibility to create a quick, professional, ad hoc report using any graph/window
- Personalized comments can be added to each saved page
- All output packages are saved and can be can modified at a later date/time
- A recommendations/summary page can be included for each personalized report
Randy Watson, President of MPG, said “Thanks to the input of our customers, V19 continues our mission to help customers get the most out of their IBM Power platform.”
MPG’s Navigator Family of products enable customers to collect, analyze, report, compare, consolidate, and model performance data to any Power System running IBM i, AIX, VIOS and Linux. MPG’s Navigator Family of products includes Performance Navigator, Power Navigator and Navigator MAX, and is used by IBM and IBM Business Partners worldwide for Capacity Planning and problem determination.
About Midrange Performance Group
Founded in 1990, Midrange Performance Group is focused on helping customers manage their IBM Power hardware performance.
*AIX, VIOS, Linux, Solaris and HP-UX are registered trademarks.