HelpSystems has been closely following the CDC and WHO for updates on the coronavirus situation. With health and safety being a top priority during this time, we have made the decision to postpone our IBM i Security Tour in Sacramento, CA and will now be running a shorter, online event from 9:30a.m. - 11:30a.m. PDT on April 8th.
Please join us for an educational discussion about the topic that's on all of our minds—cybersecurity.
Experts acknowledge that security and compliance are among the most important corporate initiatives today, affecting every facet of business. Join Sandi Moore on her mission to provide clarity and guidance around cybersecurity and how it relates to Power Systems.
IBM i Security: Getting the Answers You Need.
IBM i security pro Sandi Moore leads a discussion for IT leaders, technicians, and auditors alike. This exclusive gathering is your opportunity to network and gain insight and answers about cybersecurity, today’s top corporate initiative.
Participants will learn:
- Cybersecurity trends and risks
- How compliance differs from security
- What we have learned from our annual State of IBM i Security Study
- What’s new in security for IBM i
- How to get started securing your server and your databases
What Others Are Saying...
“There’s a limited pool of resources in the marketplace with real IBM i security knowledge. So, we look to HelpSystems for experience—that’s their real value. Anyone can provide a toolbox and a set of tools, but we need to know the risk of change and how to mitigate it. It’s all about expertise, and HelpSystems is simply the best at what they do.”
CIO and CISO, Seneca Gaming Corporation
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of the IBM i platform
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Delivery Method: Group Live
For more information regarding any concerns or program cancellation policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.