Join HelpSystems in Manila at our 2019 Security & Automation Tour!
10am PST - 4pm PST
The agenda has been developed to provide 2 sessions, register for one or both sessions free of charge, including a buffet lunch where you'll have the opportunity to network with peers and presenters.
Session 1: 10am - 12.30pm
IBM i Security, Monitoring & Automation
Presenter: Rohit Mathur
Topic: IBM i Cybersecurity and Automation – Where to Start?
During this session you'll learn about common IBM i security and automation challenges including:
- Privilege user management
- Virus threats
- PCI compliance, FIM
- Risk assessment and Pen Testing
- Common batch automation challenges
- Proactive vs reactive monitoring
- Performance – deep dive analysis
Session 2: 1.30pm - 4pm
Secure & Manage File Transfer
Presenters: Rohit Mathur/RCBC Bank
What is MFT and what can it do that traditional FTP tools and homegrown scripts can’t? Learn how organizations use MFT to secure sensitive files in transit, centralize administration, and automate workflows for better business efficiency.
From MFT features to the top three things to look for in an MFT solution, during this session we’ll cover everything you need to know:
- Why you should use MFT
- How to pick a MFT solution
- Encrypting file transfers using popular standards like AES, SFTP, FTPS, AS2, HTTPS, and PGP
- Sharing files between employees and external users with end-to-end encryption
- How to meet compliance requirements for PCI DSS, SOX, GDPR and more
- GoAnywhere (GA) benefits and features
Guest Speaker: Jonathan F. Lumain, Chief Technology Officer
RCBC will share their MFT story and explain:
- What their file transfer challenges were
- Why they selected GA
- How they are using GA today - with real use cases
Lunch is provided for delegates. If only attending Session 2 please arrive at 12.30pm.
Refreshments and light food will be provided at the end of the day.
About RCBC Bank
RCBC is the financial flagship company of the Yuchengco Group of Companies (YGC), one of the oldest and largest conglomerates in the Philippines and South East Asia covering 60 businesses which include banking, insurance, construction, and education.