Great software and services start with great people.
HelpSystems is a trusted voice in the industry, delivering powerful software to help IT and security professionals secure and automate their operations. We’ve grown by leaps and bounds over the years, but our commitment to our people remains the same.
At HelpSystems, we’re all about people. We listen to our customers and to each other to solve problems and create value. And we always take time to reflect on our successes and celebrate individual and team accomplishments.
We are known for our long-standing innovative software, world-class customer support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe.
Employees choose to work for HelpSystems and experience years of career enjoyment for a number of reasons, including their respect for one another and their ability to positively impact the business trajectory and its future.
Our Core Vaules
Our core values represent who we are, what we believe, and how we behave. They form the foundation on which we perform work and conduct ourselves. In an ever-changing world, our core values remain an anchoring constant.
We Embrace the Journey
Change is a constant for our customers and our business. We always adapt and grow, both personally and as an organization as we strive to harmonize work and life.
We are Stronger Together
Varied points of view, trust, and teamwork lead to better decisions. We celebrate the power of diversity, equity, and inclusion at every level in our organization.
We Pursue Excellence
Commitment, resolve, and accountability. We care about how we do things as much as what we do. We tenaciously contribute each day and act decisively.
We are Helpful
It’s in our name and informs everything we do: We help each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities in ways big and small.
We’re Stronger When We’re All Stronger
At HelpSystems we’re on a journey to help organizations everywhere realize their full potential. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Council is effecting meaningful change in our organization – change that will make us stronger and enable us to build more equitable communities.
The right way to do that is to channel the passion, talent, and perspectives of a diverse team. We strive for equity for all and recognize we're better when we involve everyone, inclusive of age, sex, race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, parental status, marital status, military service, disability status, neurodiversity, and all other qualities that create unique individuals.
The happiness and commitment of our employees has helped make HelpSystems one of StarTribune’s Top Work Places multiple years in a row. But our success is also due to the passion and hard work of our leaders. As a testament to HelpSystems’ ongoing growth and commitment to excellence, our fearless CEO Kate Bolseth was named a Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal 2021 Women in Business Honoree. Likewise, CFO Matthew Reck was named a Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal 2021 CFO of the Year Honoree due to his skillful financial leadership.
Wellness is also a top priority at HelpSystems, and we are the proud recipients of the Wellness by Design Award. This award recognizes organizations that prioritize employee health and environmental impact through creative and effective initiatives.
Our Benefits & Perks
Our people make us great. That’s why HelpSystems offers a top-notch rewards package that includes competitive benefits and salaries, career-nurturing opportunities, and a host of other perks. We strive to provide all employees with everything they need to grow and perform their best every day. This includes an emphasis on finding harmony in the balance between work and life.
- Pick a half day off each week to enjoy some extra free time
- Opportunity to flex your schedule during the week
- Option to work remotely some or all of the time
Paid Time Off
- Flexible PTO provides the ultimate flexibility and balance
- One paid day off per year to volunteer
- Paid parental leave for maternity, paternity, and adoption
Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits that best meet your needs
- Employer contributions to your Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for you and your dependents
- Robust wellness program with fun incentives and optional group challenges
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits paid for by HelpSystems
- Life insurance paid for by HelpSystems
- Employee assistance program with free resources (e.g., in-person or phone counseling, financial assistance, identity theft recovery, etc.) for tough times
- You’ll own equity units in the company
- We’ll match your 401(k) contributions (50% match on the first 10%)
- We’ll provide competitive compensation throughout your tenure (we keep an eye on the market)
Learning & Career Growth
- Educational assistance and reimbursement programs
- Learning opportunities through virtual and in-person classes
- Regular check-ins and goal-setting with your manager – no annual performance reviews
- Work with us to grow and take on new responsibilities in the company
Transparency & Open Communication
- Attend monthly meetings for in-depth reports on business initiatives, goals, and departments
- Stay in the know with the CEO’s quick weekly updates
- Follow company conversations and news on our online platform (Yammer)
- Share anonymous questions and comments with the bosses (they’ll listen – and answer)
- Casual dress everyday
- Anniversary recognition
- End of year gifts
- All-company meetings with cross-departmental participation and recognition
Giving Back with HelpSystems
Each team member gets one paid day off per year to volunteer with an organization of their choosing. We are also proud of our Help Brigade, an employee committee that organizes opportunities each month to support worthy causes. Through this program, we’ve built houses, served meals, stocked food shelves, and collected toys and school supplies for local charities and nonprofit organizations.
Our Office Locations
We know that diversity of all kinds leads us to be more adaptable, have an increased variety of viewpoints, and increases effective execution. Our headquarters are located in Eden Prairie, MN, but we have offices in more than 15 different countries, making us a global company. Working at HelpSystems gives you the great opportunity to work on teams with people from all over the world. While members of your team may be across the pond, or a short flight away, you will feel like they are right in your home office.
What to Expect
The Interview Process
Here at HelpSystems, we are always excited when people want to join our team. When we receive your application, you can be assured that our team will diligently review your profile, giving it the utmost consideration. Here's what to expect if your profile is a good fit:
- You will be contacted directly by our recruitment team to get to know you better and allow you the chance to ask questions about our thriving company, corporate culture, and the position itself.
- If there is continued mutual interest in proceeding with the process, we'll get phone interview scheduled so you can speak with the hiring manager.
- Finally, we will be excited to connect with you in person or via video call to meet more of the team and share why our employees find HelpSystems such a wonderful place to work.
While our interview process may vary from position to position, we are always cognizant and appreciative of your time and will strive for transparency and expediency in our process.
If you should have questions throughout the process, feel free to contact us at [email protected].
At HelpSystems, we provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, status as a covered veteran, age, marital status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other protected characteristic.
Should an individual require a reasonable accommodation to the online application process they can contact Conor Duffy in Human Resources at +1 (800) 328-1000. Visit the OFCCP regulations page for more information.
Our interns receive hands-on experience in their area of study by participating in our internship program. You’ll meet other interns, attend intern trainings and events, be a part of real projects, and apply what you learn in school. We know the value of internships and want to make this the best experience for you. We offer internships in almost every department including Development, Human Resources, Marketing, QA, Support, and Finance. Many of our interns are given the opportunity to work at HelpSystems part-time during the school year, and some are even hired full-time after they graduate!
Interested in an internship opportunity at HelpSystems?
Internships are usually posted in March for the upcoming summer, so keep checking back and be on the lookout for HelpSystems at upcoming college career fairs.